And just in time for the holidays. Mamabu box is the sweetest monthly subscription box catered to care for mom’s. They were kind enough to send me a second box to review, and it did not disappoint. Mother’s give their all day in and day out, and this company delivers goodies to your door that deal with self help. I do believe if a mom feels well, the entire house runs smoother. Use code “SOMETHINGCUTE15” to receive 15% off site wide until December 16th. Treat yourself, your mom, your mother in law, aunts…you get the idea. This month’s subscription box features the following items: happy shopping! And happy holidays – the best time of year.
- Hazel’s Touch Herbal Tea (and it’s delicious!)
- A sweet leaf tea infuser
- Clover honey and spoons (a honey spoon) which is of course, the perfect pairing with the herbal tea.
- A beautiful Joy Journal
- Two bath bombs – lovely scented “sleepy time” bombs. I used one in my toddler’s bath tonight…fingers crossed.
- A spa day candle – the most refreshing green daffodil scent (very calming)
- A spa day soap – also green daffodil scent. I lathered myself up in the shower this evening and feel refreshed.
- Ghirardelli chocolate squares – need I say more??! Delicious!