I’m a bit shy regarding my size 10 feet and extra bone that grew from pregnancy on the side of my right food….BUT, I have this thing for shoes. And so, I’m pimpin’ my feet out in classic, “superstar” Adidas. And, it feels good.
Here’s the link and happy shopping!:
Statement jewelry is so easy to throw on with a basic T, jeans, and cardi. Here are a few favorites:
I’m excited to be teaching a MAT Pilates certificate course this weekend! The course is new to West Lake, CA and it’s only the second time I’m teaching it…eeek. I’m a bit nervous so naturally, I’m procrastinating writing this and surfing Insta #instaobsessed. Working all weekend also means no time with my boy. But, I do think it’s great he and my husband have alone/bonding time. Dads do things with kids moms would NEVER THINK OF…and I think it’s great. What are your weekend plans? Wish me luck – I need it and maybe some tequila….weeeee
I was very sweetly nominated by the lovely Katie of Denim and Fringe for a Liebster award. I started this blog over Christmas break. I had time off from work and became obsessed with Instagram style bloggers. I’ve always been a creative minded person and so I dove in. It’s been a fun learning curve and I can’t get enough. The name “something cute happened” comes from a hilarious comedian named Neal Brennan. He wrote a bit about “women” and “cute” that had me in stitches. Here’s the link:
The way it works is I post 5 facts about myself, answer Katie’s 5 questions below, nominate 5 other bloggers and give them 5 questions to answer. So, here we go!
5 facts about me:
- I am a retired ballerina. I started dancing at age 6 and toured on a national level as well danced with the Cologne Ballet Academy in Cologne, Germany.
- I am extremely claustrophobic ! Yikes!
- I worked for Disney for years as “friends” with Cinderella.
- I have a weird ability to remember names – like even people’s kids’ names that I hardly know. It freaks me out.
- I’m an extremely structured/organized person. Like to a fault. I wish some days I could break routine but, I don’t know how.
Here are my answers to Katie’s 5 questions:
- What is your guilty pleasure as a parent? Shopping alone at Target.
- What does your “mom uniform” consist of? Either ripped jeans or denim shorts, a casual T, and sandals.
- How did your marriage change after becoming a parent? Good question! It definitely made us closer after our son was born but, it’s work to make time just for us. We try to go out once a month and set aside one night a week to watch bad reality TV together.
- Who is your favorite person to follow on Instagram? @gaiaandnina
- What is your favorite beverage? Coffee!
Denim and Fringe – http://denimandfringe.com/
Simply Annie Blog – http://www.simplyannie.com/
Finding Pure Happiness – http://findingpurehappiness.com/ Fhttp://www.princessturnedmom.com/
Tree House Threads Blog – http://treehousethreads.com/
Princess Turned Mom – http://www.princessturnedmom.com/
Here are my questions for you:
- Are you a stay at home mom or working mom?
- How do you make time just for you during the week?
- Do you like to cook? If yes, what ? (and can you please share because I REALLY NEED HELP )
- Do you find time to fit exercise into your busy week?
- Do you have “date night” with your hubs? How often during the month?
Thank you !!! I can’t wait to read your answers.
A great name, right? My friend Wendy is a small shop owner and I’m lucky to have connected with her through Instagram. I love supporting small business owners and other women. Here’s a link to her store. Happy shopping! #giveback
I can’t stop buying shoes!
But at under $23 bucks at Target I feel like they gave them to me, no?
Here’s the link and happy shopping: